When other self get down..

......
....
...
..
.



LieTrue love! True love!! 
       Apa kau tau pasal true love??!!!
       You just know NOTHING, BITCH!!!       
       Kau tak tahu ke jantan kau tu player?       
       Its that you call TRUE LOVE really is??       
       And you, FUCKER.
       Murah gila cinta kau, semua kau kata sayang,       
       It is what you call, LOVE??!!
       TRUE LOVE??!!!       
       Well!
       Lets me tell you what your true love for your spesies!

       Your both LOVE, just such like a
       F.U.C.K!
       You BITCH!!
Lynx: Wow..wow..wow.. Calm down !!
Lie: What are you want??!!
Lynx: What am I want?
Lie: Yeah?? What do you want??!!
Lynx: What that suppose mean??
Lie: Shut up, YOU BITCH!!
Lynx: Woow.. Relax yo.. Just try to take a deep breath ok..
Lie: ... (kawal perasaan)
Lynx: Just .. You know.. Take a rest.. You work too much..
Lie: I'm work too much??
Lynx: Yeah.. So, that why you look so stressful..
Lie: Am I look like I going work too much?? I cant even finish my novel yet!! Even 1st bab!!!
Lynx: Cool down.. You think too much.. Why not you take a rest.. Empty your mind.. Its OK..
Lie: There's have no time to relax.. Its NOT ok!! Look at calender! I waste my a month doing nothing!!! Its will be NOT ok!!
Lynx: Look, Lie.. You have been thinking too much.. Do it step by step..
Lie: What I suppose to do?? I dont even have imagination enough to wrote the story.. 
Lynx: Look, Listen here.. Things happen have a reason. You remember the word?
Lie: Which one??
Lynx: Er.. Lebih tekanan, akan lebih tindak balas??
Lie: ....
Lynx: Hmm.. Listen..Anything can happen.. Just stay focus, blow up you imagination back.. And start write, just like in pass.. You remember the feeling..
Lie: Yeah.. I feel like I'm acting in my own story..
Lynx: So??
Lie: I miss that moment.. I miss my idea cames when my finger dance in the keyboard.. Its drive my crazy!!
Lynx: Cool down, Liee!!!! Calm down.. Look.. Just wrote what you feel, dont think what other thinking.. You can do it!!
Lie: I can??
Lynx: Of course, YOU CAN!! Its your dream, dont you?
Lie: Yeah ..
Lynx: So, now .. Just take a deep breath, get enough rest, and then you can start to write again.. OK?
Lie: Ok.. Hmm.. Thanks..
Lynx: Its ok.. That what other self do.. Chill~



I'm sorry..
I'm just lil' bit emotion, now..
I'm full with stress,
I cant finish my novel on time,
My imagination not work too much..
I even feel the storyline..
How come I start the story??
Me SUCK!
Feel like want to quit, again and again..
But.. Look.. Its my dream..
I almost got it..
I wont let it go just like that..
I want it, I want to be novelist..
I want people read my story..
I want they feel what i felt!
I need improve more and more..

What a second..
Am I remind you something??
Yeah!! No ..

DONT TALK WITH ME when I get bullshit in my mind!!
You annoy me!! Stop disturb me, YOU BITCH!!
Ni lagi satu,
Yang Si abang dok minta the lappy,
Dear my beloved brother, the only one.. 
Please!!! I try get my mood, now! Hello, I'm working here!!
Yeah, I'm don't have a job, but I need to do my work!! My writing is my job now..
I need to write, write and write.. I need my lappy!
Cant you get it???!! If I have a lot of money, I will buy for you one, so then you can not disturb me anymore!
Ok?? Huarhhh!!!

P/S: Banyakkanya aku mencarut kan, kalau aku tengah panas memang macam ni. MAAF.

Comments

Aimi Rosli said…
wah, penulis novel.

hmm, kerja susah juga tu (:

Popular posts from this blog

Take it serious, lets get marry!

9 TIP BINA HATI BARU

Dunia pinjaman